Thursday, June 11, 2009

So Excited!

I am thrilled to say that one of the designers and the owner of my favorite scrapbooking store Scrap Matters, Andrea (Andilyn Designs), has invited me to join her creative team and so now I get to help promote her designs get them before other people and get all her designs for free. I am so excited to have this amazing opportunity to do this with my digital scrapbooking and I am thrilled that she wants me to help represent her. I am just amazed because usually you have to submit an application and throw your hat in with a bunch of other people and hope for a spot, but Andrea personally sent me a message on the site asking me to join her team so that is such an honor and blessing. She is an amazing scrapper and she praised my scrapbooking and I was over the moon, and eagerly awaiting what to do next. I have been on her team this week and she has a new release coming out Friday an alpha that is cute and very versitile. I have started a new scrappin' blog to put up my scrapbook pages using Andilynn's awesome designs as well as others that I create. I have put the link on the side of my page for you to access easily. Please check out my new site to see the pages I create for my scrapbooks and help me share my love of scrapbooking with you all. If you want to check out Andilynn's store you can just click on the link here.

0 comments: